Monday, September 7, 2009

A return to functional work

Just unloaded the kiln on sunday, to a very nice firing with temperatures no more than 10-15 degrees top to bottom, with consistant moderate reduction all the way through. Some of my bad clay (too much silica on board) snuck through, so a couple of pieces bit the pit. Maria and I clean up the rest of them and packed them up for the show this coming weekend in Charlotte at the Mint Museum. If your in the area stop by, there will be some very good work to select.





















2 comments:

June Perry said...

Very nice firing. Some great looking pots there Ron!

Linda Starr said...

Very nice Ron, love the line drawings and you got some great colors. Wish I could be there in person, my house is hopefully sold, so I hope to be able to see some blogger friends work in person real soon.